Friday 17 June 2011

Los Angeles interior designer

Los Angeles interior designer celebrity favorite Martin? Lawrence? Brad moved to Los Angeles from London, has been 19 years, has accumulated a number of high-end customers, including British pop singer Elton? Sir John, 5 Grammy winner "Kid Rock" Kid Rock, the famous American actor and singer Cher, the famous Hollywood actor Edward? Norton, and other famous figures.

 44-year-old Brad recently busy. June U.S. EllE home magazine named him one of 25 top interior designers; his well-known for the British hard rock singer Ozzy? Osbourne couple designed the house, is this year's "Architectural Digest" No. 6 as a special launch .

October, Rizzoli Press, Brad will be published in the book "life, love and decoration" (Live, Love & Decorate), the Elton? John's preface. Recently, B v avo broadcast a reality show TV series "million dollar renovation by" Brad is the first episode tells the story, then there are designer Catherine? M? Ireland (Kathryn M. Ireland ), Jeffrey? Allen? Max (Jeffrey Alan Marks), Mary? Macdonald (Mary McDonald) and Nathan? Turner (NathanTurner). Los Angeles, they decorated some of the most high-end, the most special homes. Brad recently answered a number of celebrity homes on the unique requirements of the design problem.

Q: how do you have so many celebrity clients? A: I came to Los Angeles With Star dreams, I think I will become a star, of course, the dream soon shattered. I lingered for a while, then get in a movie in a role, and Ese? Kitt (Eartha Kitt, known as the United States, one of the most sexy actress, "Catwoman," the actor) played opposite. Q: That is what a movie?

 A: "I woke up very early that day to die," Ed? Wood (Ed Wood, Hollywood director to the director a lot of "bad movie" with) the final film. Through this film, I with producer Victor? Ginzberg become friends. One night I asked Victor and his then-fiancee in West Hollywood, my little house for dinner.

 I spent very little money renovated the house, the basic material from the flea market. They liked it. Ginzberg, said: "Oh, God, our Hollywood film company soon opened, and you can come to fitting it?" I think I will probably groan in addition play a movie, so to decorate this 500 square meters studio. They gave me a budget of $ 30,000. Very funny, I spent almost all of the money to buy a lamp. Q: Then what happened? A: Cheryl? Dige Si invited me to her Bel Air house renovation, then the business snowballed rapidly. From Cheryl?

Di Gesi, Rebecca? Romijn and John? Costa Moss. Followed by Christina? Aggie Korea if, William? H? Macy, Felicity? Hoffman, Patty? LaBelle, Edward? Norton, then Cher, Elton? Sir John, Iraq baby? Mendes, Ellen? Pompeo, "Kid Rock" Pamela? Anderson. The list quite remarkable. Q: They must make you super-busy. A: I am very busy. I was working in four countries, often on the plane.

I'm a Russian oligarch fitting a 12th century castle in Italy for Elton? John decorated the top of his apartment in Hollywood. I have also renovated the jimmy Choo shop outside Los Angeles.

Q: celebrity clients' needs and generally different? A: They want to make dreams come true. Cher wanted to live in a country where Indian chiefs, she wanted to become a chief's first wife. Elton?

 John wanted his apartment in Los Angeles with the 1970s "Phuket Dance Night," the kind of atmosphere. Q: Osbourne couple's apartment design philosophy? A: Elton? John introduced us, and we have been very good friends. Elton? John invited me and Sharon? Osbourne went to South Africa trip as a Christmas gift to us. This line of Sharon and I established a close relationship. Came back, Sharon asked me to design for her a very nice new house.

 The problem is her 6:00 to call, and only gave me two weeks to one originally belonging to the magnificent Arabian Princess's apartment empty. Unbelievable. Q: This sounds very nervous, crash? A: Whenever you have pressure, always wrong, wrong thing. But recently there are two great things. First, the mayor of West Hollywood has just officially announced that October 18 is Martin?

Lawrence? Brad Day - this day, I can in West Hollywood, free parking, in addition I do not know what that means; The other is long ago I was named the International Interior Design, every year hundreds of designers around the world competing for the honor, it is in Europe and Asia has a huge reputation. I believe in China, people will use in my face on their mobile phone screensavers.

Q: Are you kidding? A: Haha, actually I think that nothing worse things than this. Q: Many customers eventually become your friends? A: I was lucky, many customers become my friends. Every year I and Elton? John vacation together, to spend Christmas with Cher. Many of my customers trust me.

 I make them happy, they know I will take care of them. Many people think that I leisurely pointing in the office, the work is complete, the reality is that this work is quite tedious. Sometimes I even need to lie on the floor, scrub the floor for the customer. I may be in the interior design industry leader, but believe me, it was still a service industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment